Int’l Master in Forensic Psychophysiology
Become a Master in PDD and learn how to execute top-quality Lie Detector Tests and conduct successfully interviews in all kind of cases (internationally certified)
What you’ll learn
Use a Lie Detector Machine in People
Measure graphs and interpret results
Create and how to ask relevant questions
Conduct sucessfully Interviews
Know how the human body responds to questions
Generate concise reports of the results of the lie detector
- A strong desire to become a Professional Lie Detector Examiner
- Have ethics and a sense for the truth
- A device with internet conection
We proudly introduce our International Master in Forensic Psychophysiology of EPA, certified by the European Polygraph Association and the Israeli Computerized Polygraph Association (ICPA), under the E-Learning framework.
Throughout the 750 hours of study and commitment, our students explore further venues than Polygraphy such as:
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI)
- Cognitive Evoked Potentials (P300 Wave)
- Vocal Stress Analysis
- Facial Thermography
- Non-verbal Communication (NVC)
- Eye Tracking System
Among several others used in Credibility Assessment. Regarding grades, it is mandatory that each student obtains 70% of the maximum possible score and undertake an end-of-course project.
After completing our program and obtaining the Master’s Degree in Forensic Psychophysiology, our alumni are not only at the forefront of this field but ready to achieve great career success.
I was able to rebuild my life thanks to the polygraph test. Many thanks to the examiner, who made me feel comfortable and understood throughout the process.
Fees and Cancellation Policy
- Lie Detector Test for 1 (person) all-inclusive fee is 400.00 € per test.
- Lie Detector Test for 2 (couple) all-inclusive fee is 600.00 € for 2 tests.
- Lie Detector Test for 3+ (group) all-inclusive fee is 250.00 € per test (minimum 3 tests).
Paypal or bank account transfer are all accepted payment methods.
2. Fees Policy
- When making a booking with our firm you agree to make two payments. First payment – the initial non-refundable deposit of 150 € inc to confirm your appointment with our firm. Second payment – the remaining balance based on the type of service you chose during the booking process.
3. Cancellation Policy
- An immediate non-refundable deposit of 150.00 € is required when scheduling an appointment for a lie detector test. The remaining balance becomes non-refundable when within 48 hours of the actual scheduled lie detector test date and time due to the scheduling of the accredited examiner and to cover loss of business.
- Cancellations received LESS than 48 hours prior to the actual polygraph appointment test date and time, no-shows, arriving late to the scheduled polygraph test appointment time or missed appointments for any reason incur the full non-refundable test fee. Clients wishing to cancel their scheduled lie detector test must contact our office and we will refund the remaining balance (second payment) in the same payment method within the next five working days.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings.